Terms & Conditions
Payments and Prices
1. The price will be set out on our website, www.cakeforest.co.uk, and valid on the day of the order.
2. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
3. We accept payment by PayPal, Google Pay and most leading credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and Delta. Payments will be charged against your card at the time of order. Cash payments are not accepted.
Cancellations and Deliveries
1. You can request changes to the personalisation on cake if notified minimum 24 hours prior to delivery/collection time.
2. In case you wish to exchange or add additional products on the order, then you will need to contact our team by calling us in this number 020 8681 8247 form here at least 48 hours prior to delivery/collection time.
3. You have the right to cancel your order up to 24 hours prior to delivery/collection date. Please note orders including personalised product cannot be cancelled.
4. Products will be delivered to the location nominated by you at the time of placing the order. We are unable to make any adjustments to the booking on the assigned delivery day and any amendments must be made by 12 noon the previous day.
5. All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an authorised representative of the customer at the time of delivery. A signature will be deemed to constitute acceptance of delivery of a complete order.
6. We cannot be held responsible for cakes not delivered in case of incorrect delivery information being entered at the checkout, if the recipient isn't home, or if your cake is delayed through no fault of our own. In case you are out, our courier will attempt to leave your delivery in the safe place however if there is no safe place or alternative delivery instructions are not provided the order will be returned to the store where the order was produced.
7. If you've instructed us to leave your delivery with concierge, please ensure that their policy is to accept perishable items as food can often be refused.
8. If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected upon delivery, the customer must notify us via email or phone. You may be asked to provide a photo of the damaged items for us to process a refund.
9. If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected whilst using a platform aggregation service such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo or Just Eat, please inform their driver or their customer service team (at Uber Eats, Deliveroo or Just Eat) immediately who will help you with the relevant action.
Our Terms of Supply
1. Cake Forest L supplies strictly for direct customer use and under no circumstances is our food to be re-sold to a third party or offered at subsidised or inflated rates to a third party. This restriction also applies to in-house catering arrangements where contract caterers are ordering on behalf of clients.
2. Customers will comply with any instructions and recommendations of Cake Forest in relation to the storage and use of products (for example and without limitation, use by dates)
1. The liability of Cake Forest Ltd, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in respect of any products delivered or otherwise in connections with an order or for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly thereto will, at the sole option of Cake Forest Ltd, be limited to: (a) delivering replacement products (at Cake Forest Ltd’s expense); or (b) refunding any sums paid to Cake Forest Ltd, for the products.
2. Cake Forest Ltd, will not be liable (whether or not caused by Cake Forest Ltd’s negligence) for any loss of profit or goodwill or opportunity or reputation suffered or incurred by any third party, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
3. Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of Cake Forest Ltd for death or personal injury caused by negligence on its part and nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
Contact Paul Delivery Service
1. For any enquiries regarding your orders please feel free to contact the shop assigned to your delivery.
Using Material That Appears On The Cake Forest Website
1. All right for the text, graphics, design of the site, computer codes and all other content or interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (belong to Cake Forest Ltd or its licensors. You may print or download parts of this site and make copies of these for your own personal use only. Any other use (including without limitation any further reproduction, storage or transmission to anyone) of any Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Amendments and Variations
1. Cake Forest Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the Cake Forest website after any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the amendment or amendments concerned. You should therefore regularly visit these terms and conditions to ensure that you keep up to date with your rights and obligations under this Agreement. If any such amendments are considered in the reasonable opinion of Cake Forest Ltd, to be material, notice of the amendments will be emailed to all registered users of the Cake Forest website at their registered email address.
2. If you do not wish to accept any amendments you should withdraw your registration to the Cake Forest website.
1. This Agreement is governed by English law and both we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Cake Forest products may contain traces of nuts and wheat and other allergens. While we take steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with allergies. For full nutritional information on the products within our product range please contact our customer service team or visit the Allergen Information page on the Cake Forest website.
Access/ Force Majeure
1. In the event we cannot fulfil obligation to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will do our best to notify you and as such we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent that our service is hindered by such an event.